Future Student Checklist
High School Students
Before Senior Year
- Look into college entrance requirements and check with your counselor to make sure you’re taking the required courses.
- Register to take the ACT. Consider taking it as early as your junior year.
- Schedule a campus tour.
- Investigate scholarship opportunities.
- Take the ACT.
- Consider concurrent enrollment to ease into college courses.
- Apply for admission to college.
- Complete the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as you can after January 1st.
- Prepare scholarship applications.
- Send out high school transcripts.
- Check on enrollment dates for college.
Adult Students with College Credit
- Check into the Reach Higher Program for help with degree completion.
All Adult Students
- Complete application for college (you’ll need transcripts from high school and any previous colleges attended).
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Check into ACCUPLACER Testing to determine college placement.