Page Header

Current Students

Transfer Student Information

Transfer Students

All transfer students will need to get the following information submitted prior to enrollment:

  • A completed application of admission.

  • An official transcript from EVERY college previously attended.

  • A high school transcript with graduation date.

  • ACT (American College Test) or SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) scores if student is under 21 years of age.

  • ACCUPLACER test scores for students who did not score 19 or higher in the ACT sub-score areas or who did not participate in the ACT or SAT. ACCUPLACER is a standardized assessment administered by the MSC Testing Centers.

To find out if certain classes will transfer to Murray State, just click the link below to the State Regents transfer equivalency page.

State Regents Transfer Equivalency Base

University of Oklahoma Transfer Equivalency Base

Oklahoma State University Transfer Equivalency Base

University of Tulsa Transfer Equivalency Base

Reach Higher: Education Designed for Working Adults

Focusing on adult students, the Reach Higher program is education designed to help adults who have earned some college credit complete a degree while balancing family, work and financial obligations.

Reach Higher provides degree completion program paths for adult learners. Reach Higher: FlexFinish offers flexible enrollment and online options to working adults who wish to pursue an associate degree in enterprise development or a bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership at one of 21 participating colleges and universities in Oklahoma. 

Reach Higher Program