Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Welcome to the SSC's Career Center. The SSC is developing and gathering resources to ensure MSC students have everything they need to make well-informed decisions as they begin or continue their professional lives. Services currently offered include:
- Administering and Interpreting Career Interests Surveys with Pathway U
- Exploring Career Opportunities, Job Descriptions, and Education Requirements with Pathway U
- Designing Individualized Career Pathways
- Reviewing Application Skills, including:
- Writing Resumes and Cover Letters
- Preparing for Interviews
If you're interested in receiving some extra resources, or if you're not sure where to begin your career search, come meet with us in the Student Success Center!
If you're looking for specific resources, feel free to browse the following online resources:
Pathway U is a free service offered to MSC students designed to help you more easily navigate the process of choosing a major, exploring career options, and linking directly to current job openings in the area.
Wages, employment trends, skills needed, and more for any occupation
Wage and Employment Statistics for the State of Oklahoma
Job Descriptions and Education Requirements
Free Resume/Cover Letter Builders
- Interview Tips from Monster
- TheBalance Job Interview Skills
- Chegg - Interview Questions
- Chegg - Interview Thank You Email
Practice Interview Questions
- Interview Practice Questions from Monster
- Interview Practice Questions from TheBalance
- Interview Practice Questions from TheMuse
Are you an employer looking to have a job opportunity advertised to Murray State College students? If, so please submit the form below.