Faculty Testing Center Information
Instructor, please follow these steps to request a test set up in ProctorU:
Access the online test request form, click the link below.
Complete this form and be specific as possible.
Please be advised that students must schedule with ProctorU 72 hours before completing the exam in order for the testing fee to be waived. This means you must get the information to me in time to get it activated in ProctorU to meet this deadline.
No paper/pencil exams. Exam must be set up in Blackboard and password protected.
Be accessible by phone or email on the day of the exam in case of problems.
Announce to your students to set up an account in ProctorU as soon as possible or give them an assignment that includes setting up a ProctorU account with a deadline to get it done.
NOTE: Remember the 72 hour rule!!!
Information to include in your test instructions to student:
- Set up an account with ProctorU at www.proctoru.com.
- Schedule to complete the exam 72 hours before in order to avoid a testing fee.
Share the ProctorU packet with the students. Link to this packet can be found below:
Also share these links to help student schedule and prepare for an exam in ProctorU:
Scheduling a Test in ProctorU:
Preparing to test in ProctorU:
Scheduling a Test
- Please schedule exams to be given in the testing center as early as possible to ensure adequate staffing and availability to students. Tests can be scheduled by completing the Instructor Exam Request Form located on the menu to the left.
- Please provide the Testing Center Coordinator with an alternate means of communication in case testing questions arise.
- Please encourage students to schedule appointments with the testing centers as soon as possible. This can be done by phone, e-mail, in-person, or by the online student appointment request form.
- Any questions or further communications can be directed to testing center specialist Charles Coulter located at the Tishomingo Testing Center by calling 580-387-7304 or by email at email@example.com or testing center specialist Paula Michael at the Ardmore Testing Center by calling 580-319-0371 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.