Faculty Testing Center Information:
- Important Testing Center Information (click here)
- Click this link to access the Instructor Exam Request Form click here.
- Please provide the Testing Center Coordinator with a means of communication in case testing questions arise; cell phone number, etc.
- Be aware that Testing Center capacity continues to be limited. Appointments are necessary.
- Open book tests are not permitted in the Centers. Resources should be limited to four pages of notes, note cards, instructor-approved charts, etc. sent electronically to the Testing Centers.
- Personal electronics will not be permitted with the exception of approved calculators or support devices for ADA students with approved accommodations.
- Please encourage students to schedule appointments with the testing centers as soon as possible. This can be done by phone, e-mail, in-person, or by the online student appointment request form.
- Any questions or further communications can be directed to the testing center coordinator.