MSC Testing Center
Student Testing Information due to COVID-19
Set up an account with ProctorU at www.proctoru.com.
Schedule to complete the exam 72 hours before in order to avoid a testing fee.
Click link below to access the ProctorU information packet:
The YouTube links below will help you navitage the ProctorU site:
Scheduling a Test in ProctorU:
Preparing to test in ProctorU:
- All tests will be closed book and closed notes, unless otherwise specified on the instructor request form.
- You are allowed only one attempt at the test unless the instructor has notified the testing coordinator otherwise. Multiple attempts are listed as a safeguard in case the electricity goes off we can get you back into the test to complete.
Test Taking Tips
- Make sure you are well rested! Getting enough sleep maximizes your memory recall.
- Eat something prior to testing. Good choices are; apples, almonds, granola bars.
- Allow yourself enough time when scheduling your testing center appointment.
- Schedule your test early to allow for any unexpected schedule changes that may arise.
- Be prepared!
- Relax and stay calm. Take a deep breath and have confidence in yourself!
MSC Testing Center Contact Information
MSC - Tishomingo
Charles Coulter, Testing Center Coordinator
Leave message at 580-387-7304
MSC - Ardmore
Paula Michael, Testing Center Coordinator