MSC Testing Center
Student Appointment Scheduling Form. (Required for both Tishomingo and Ardmore Testing Centers(
Note: Testing center services are for online classes, specific assessments (such as the ATI/TEAS and Accuplacer placement) and ADA students with approved accommodations. Lecture course students will test according to instructor guidelines.
Submit your questions and concerns about testing at the link below:
Student Information due to COVID-19
Due to required safety measures, testing center occupancy will be limited.
We have been working since March to ensure social distancing and safety protocols in our testing center when we return in the fall. Please be advised that you are required to wear a mask in the testing center and testing is only by appointment. To schedule an appointment to test, please use the online scheduling form located in Testing Center Forms above. Again, You will NOT be allowed to test without an appointment. No walkins are allowed!
- All tests will be closed book and closed notes unless specified by the instructor; notes of no more than four pages, notecards, charts and similar resources allowed by the instructor may be used after inspection by testing center staff.
- Personal electronic devices are not allowed. Exceptions may be calculators approved by instructor or devices to assist ADA students with approved accommodations.
- You are allowed only one attempt at the test unless the instructor has notified the testing coordinator otherwise. Multiple attempts are listed on most Blackboard exams as a safeguard in case the electricity goes off we can get you back into the test to complete.
Proctoring At Home
We will use the HonorLock online proctoring service this year for at home proctoring. Please review the information below to get an idea of what to expect when connecting to HonorLock to complete your exam. Pay close attention to the technical requirements on page 3 of this document.
Honorlock is your friend for finals!
Test Taking Tips
- Make sure you are well rested! Getting enough sleep maximizes your memory recall.
- Eat something prior to testing. Good choices are; apples, almonds, granola bars.
- Allow yourself enough time when scheduling your testing center appointment.
- Bring your sign on information with you.
- Schedule your test early to allow for any unexpected schedule changes that may arise.
- Be prepared!
- Relax and stay calm. Take a deep breath and have confidence in yourself!