MSC Testing Center
Student Appointment Scheduling Form. (Required for both Tishomingo and Ardmore Testing Centers)
Note: Testing center services are for online classes, specific assessments (such as the ATI/TEAS and Accuplacer placement) and ADA students with approved accommodations. Lecture course students will test according to instructor guidelines.
Submit your questions and concerns about testing at the link below:
Student Information due to COVID-19
Due to required safety measures, testing center occupancy will be limited.
We have been working since March of 2020 to ensure social distancing and safety protocols in our testing centers. Please be advised that you may be required to wear a mask in the testing center. Testing by appointment is strongly encouraged. To schedule an appointment to test, please use the online scheduling form located in Testing Center Forms above. Again, scheduling your tests is advised, especially if you are traveling any distance to one of our centers.
- All tests will be CLOSED BOOK. Notes of no more than four pages, notecards, charts and similar resources allowed by the instructor may be used after inspection by testing center staff.
- Personal electronic devices are not allowed. Exceptions may be calculators approved by instructor or devices to assist ADA students with approved accommodations.
- You are allowed only one attempt at the test unless the instructor has notified the testing coordinator otherwise. Multiple attempts are listed on most Blackboard exams as a safeguard in case the electricity goes off we can get you back into the test to complete.
Test Taking Tips
- Make sure you are well rested! Getting enough sleep maximizes your memory recall.
- Eat something prior to testing. Good choices are; apples, almonds, granola bars.
- Allow yourself enough time when scheduling your testing center appointment.
- Bring your sign on information with you.
- Schedule your test early to allow for any unexpected schedule changes that may arise.
- Be prepared!
- Relax and stay calm. Take a deep breath and have confidence in yourself!
MSC Testing Center Contact Information
MSC - Tishomingo
The MSC Ardmore Testing Center will resume administering the ATI- Teas on August 23, 2021. The TEAS will only be administered on Mondays and Wednesdays at 8:30 a.m. OR 12 noon.