The mission of the Business Office is to provide friendly and professional service to students, faculty, staff and others associated with Murray State College.
Students needing to pick up application forms for room and board at McKee Hall Dormitory may do so here. The Business Office is located on the first floor of the Student Services Building. For more information, contact the Business Office at 580-387-7210
Services the Business Office provides:
- Accepts payments on accounts by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover credit cards
- Accepts MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit card payments by telephone at 580-387-7210.
- Provides third-party billing for sponsored students
- Disbursement of student financial assistance refunds
- Disbursement of employee and student payroll
- Purchase of Aggie Bucks and employee meal plans
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Check cashing
Beginning with the Fall 2014 semester, Murray State will no longer be printing and/or mailing statement for current students. Students are able to access their statement of charges and all transactions via the MyMurray portal.