Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm. Closed on Friday during summer session.
Monday - Thursday, 7:30am-4:30pm. Closed on Friday during summer session.
Student Testing Center Information
- Please make your testing center appointment in advance to ensure appropriate staffing. Appointments can be made by; phone, e-mail, in-person, or by completing the online student appointment form.
- Be prepared to show a valid MSC ID or other government-issued photo ID prior to each testing session.
- Be prepared to provide course information (instructor name, course name, exam number, etc.)
- Bring all materials necessary for your testing session (pencil, calculator, Scantron, etc.)
- All electronic devices will need to be checked in with the Testing Center Coordinator prior to testing. Students must adhere to the Murray State College Academic Integrity policy. Click here to read and understand the Academic Integrity Policy
- All tests will be closed book and closed notes, unless otherwise specified on the instructor request form.
You are allowed only one attempt at the test unless the instructor has notified the testing coordinator otherwise. Multiple attempts are listed as a safeguard in case the electricity goes off we can get you back into the test to complete.
Test Taking Tips
- Make sure you are well rested! Getting enough sleep maximizes your memory recall.
- Eat something prior to testing. Good choices are; apples, almonds, granola bars.
- Allow yourself enough time when scheduling your testing center appointment.
- Schedule your test early to allow for any unexpected schedule changes that may arise.
- Be prepared!
- Relax and stay calm. Take a deep breath and have confidence in yourself!
Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community Enhancement.