OFFICE OF INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH AND EFFECTIVENESS
Shawn A. Wakefield, AVP of Institutional Effectiveness
580.371.2371 ext 118
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness is pleased to provide data to internal constituents for assessment, accreditation, program, and other institutional efforts. To submit an ad-hoc data request, please complete the form available at this link:
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness provides accurate and timely information and analysis to support the decision-making, planning, and policy formation processes of the institution.
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness will exceed expectations for excellence in serving the evolving needs of the institution, and will be known for its integrity, cooperation and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Integrity – providing services characterized by personal and professional integrity
- Quality –providing accurate and timely information and analysis
- Collaboration – building effective working relations, being cooperative and helpful
- Confidentiality – ensuring proper treatment of personal information
- Transparency – maintaining a spirit of openness and accountability