The mission of the Business Office is to provide friendly and professional service to students, faculty, staff and others associated with Murray State College. Students needing to pick up application forms for room and board at McKee Hall Dormitory may do so here. The Business Office is located on the first floor of the Student Services Building. For more information, contact the Business Office at (580)371-2371 extension 116.
Services the Business Office provides:
- Accepts payments on accounts by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover credit cards
- Accepts MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit card payments by telephone at (580) 371-2371, extension 116
- Provides third-party billing for sponsored students
- Disbursement of student financial assistance refunds
- Disbursement of employee and student payroll
- Check cashing and fax services
Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community Enhancement.