The MSC Gunsmithing Degree is a 2 year program that teaches all aspects of building and repairing firearms. The Gunsmithing program students are selected by the Gunsmithing Department Committee.
- MSC Online Application at www.mscok.edu
- MSC Gunsmithing Application
- Cover Letter, short biography, and work history (See candidate checklist for more instructions)
- Authority Release Form (for background check) must be notarized.
- Transcripts from College or High School
- Copy of DD-214 (Veterans only)
- Attend in person Interview (by appointment)
Applications for the Gunsmithing Program for the 2019 school year are accepted year round, however, interview dates have not been set for the 2019 school year.
Gunsmithing Program applications must be completed and returned to the Gunsmithing office before an interview can be scheduled.
Additional Gunsmithing Program Information
We do have a gun/firing range on campus. It is not just for students; anyone is welcome and encouraged to come check it out! Range fees: $5 per person, per visit OR $40 yearly membership.
Monday night is trap night from 6pm-8pm. Cost is $5 per round (25 clays) PLUS range fee.