The MSC Gunsmithing Degree is a 2 year program that teaches all aspects of building and repairing firearms. The Gunsmithing program students are selected by the Gunsmithing Department Committee.
- MSC Online Application at www.mscok.edu
- MSC Gunsmithing Application
- Cover Letter, short biography, and work history (See candidate checklist for more instructions)
- Authority Release Form (for background check) must be notarized.
- Transcripts from College or High School
- Copy of DD-214 (Veterans only)
- Attend in person Interview (by appointment)
Applications for the Gunsmithing Program for the 2018 school year are accepted year round, however, interview dates for the 2018 school year are Nov. 10, 2017; Feb. 2, 2018; Feb. 9, 2018; Feb. 16, 2018
Gunsmithing Program applications must be completed and returned to the Gunsmithing office before an interview can be scheduled.
Additional Gunsmithing Program Information
MSC/NRA class schedule is in the planning stages for the 2018 NRA Summer Program
As soon as the schedule is confirmed you can find the MSC/NRA Summer Program 2018 Brochure link on the NRA Summer Program Page
We offer 25 different classes during the six week program. A student can take one class per week up to 6 classes.
Requirements: Registration form and payment only. Form is on last page of brochure.
Please contact the Gunsmithing Office for more information. 580-387-7480 or email@example.com